Monday, August 13, 2012

Midwife Appointment today!

Today was a GREAT day for our little family! I had my midwife appointment! The midwife we saw today, Louise, will be my midwife through out the rest of this pregnancy! She is FANTASTIC. Just AMAZING. She was able to answer all my questions and calm some of my fears and reservations. It was a good appointment and we didn't feel rushed at all. At the end of the appointment, Louise went ahead and used a doppler to find Baby Carter's heartbeat! Baby is stubborn ALREADY and was hiding behind mama so in the clip, you hear my heartbeat AND baby's heartbeat! It's very cool! So here's a clip for you, and ENJOY! We go back on August 29th for another check up so we will record the heart beat again at that appointment, and hopefully we will catch just baby's heart rate next time!

Baby Heartbeat

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS....I am sooo excited for you both!!!!!! Praying for great pregnancy & healthy baby. Love you guys & peanut

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I was hoping to hear all the other details!! I will just call you to hear them lol.

    Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I didn't want to bore some people with the details of the answers to my questions and all that... Some people just don't care, BUT, I will of course share with you!

      Delete