Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another Appointment today!

We had our last first trimester appointment, today! Try saying that 10 times fast! It went great! I FINALLY gained two pounds, which is great after not gaining any. Baby's heart rate was 160bpm! My uterus height is measuring right on time and again to those who keep asking or implying,  THERE IS ONLY ONE BABY!

I also found my first stretch marks today, I'm sad they're ALREADY showing up. I am genetically predisposed to them so I knew I would get them but I thought it wouldn't happen until the second or third trimesters. OH WELL! This baby is MORE than worth it!!!

Otherwise, things are going well. I am feeling better, I have a little more energy now and I actually feel like eating a lot more. We're slowly but surely making progress in getting the house baby ready. We've been preparing our pets, Liberty, Storm, and Josie for the baby's arrival and they're not thrilled. Liberty is quite jealous. She showed her jealousy by peeing on my bed and foot a few weeks ago. LOL I guess we will be working on that a little more in the coming weeks.




2 comments:

  1. im sad there is only one Big Bird ;) but what lucky baby-so loved already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you crack me up! I love you Samantha Friggin' Macaroni!

      Delete