Sunday, August 5, 2012

9 Weeks!

Friday I turned 9 weeks pregnant!

9 Weeks pregnant has brought me a new symptom or two... PURE EXHAUSTION!! Before this point I really didn't understand when people talked about the exhaustion they experienced in pregnancy. I was tired but it was the same kind of tired I always felt. Well, I get it now, LOUD AND CLEAR!!! I am having a hard time staying awake past 9pm and I am exhausted when I have to wake up for work the next morning. It's terrible, but awesome! I love the extra sleep I am getting!

The second symptom 9 weeks brought me is HIP PAIN. It keeps me awake. It's terrible. Re-positioning doesn't help, sleeping with a pillow doesn't help. The only reason I got any sleep the other night was due to tylenol. It's horrible. SO the doctor is sending me to physical therapy. I know it will help, I can't wait until my first appointment!

Here's an updated picture. Hard to tell because I am wearing a maternity shirt, but it's the best that I have since soon to be daddy has been M.I.A. for work reasons.  I'll try and get a better one on Friday for 10 weeks!


The Carter family is preparing for a big trip home to NJ! We are going home on the 20th to celebrate the marriage of my cousin SLS and her fiance RG. My mom is so excited to "meet her grandchild in the womb" as she keeps saying! I can't wait to see everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment