We had a very busy weekend. Friday we shopped around for items for the baby's gender reveal party! I went over to a friend's house and we made pins for the party. They turned out great, I can't wait until the gender reveal party. We have so many great ideas. Saturday, we went off Cape. We walked around the South Shore Plaza. We also went to Dave and Buster's and played some games together and just enjoyed the time. Finally, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and enjoyed a late dinner before heading back to the Cape. We had so much fun! Sunday, I worked in the morning and then we went out again. We went to Babies R Us and we found the baby's crib, ON CLEARANCE! So we bought that.
Going into this week, we are going to continue to be busy! I am starting physical therapy for my hips and back, Donnie has a long work week, I work a lot, and we have our 16 week doctor's appointment! I'll update again after the doctor's appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment