Monday, July 2, 2012

First Prenatal Appointment Scheduled

I scheduled my first prenatal appointment today with a midwife for July 23rd! I found an OBGYN and Midwifery that has multiple offices, one of which is on Cape Cod in Sandwich. It is going to be a far drive but if they're the right place for me, then I am all for it because I want the best possible chance for a natural labor and their website talks about how they're all for you deciding what you want for pain management and they also offer waterbirthing! I would LOVE to have a water birth!

The hospital I would deliver at if I stick with this office is Jordan Hospital in Plymouth, MA. Again, a bit of a drive but worth it to me to have the labor and delivery I have always thought about! And a bonus- for any family hoping to fly into Boston for the birth, Plymouth is closer to the airport than where we live! SCORE!


4 comments:

  1. I love that they are all about you deciding what you want/don't want for pain! It makes the birthing process so much easier and enjoyable! I know I've said it a million times already, but, I'm SO happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Ashley! You've been an amazing friend through this! Xoxo

      Delete
    2. I'm here for ya girl! I couldn't be more thrilled for you!!

      Delete
  2. That sounds great Tammi! So happy you got an appointment, I know you're going to be counting the days...lol!

    ReplyDelete